The helicopter tour to the sacred Mt Kailash and Manasarovar is of 10 days duration. Touch Kailash organizes this trip during the months of May, June and in September. The starting point of this tour is Nepalgunj; which can be easily reached via Lucknow.
A four hour drive from Lucknow will take you to Nepalgunj. Fixed departure dates are available from Lucknow to visit Mt Kailash. All rituals activities can be undertaken at Manasarovar with help of a priest.
Parikrama of Manasarovar and Mount Kailash are the highlights of this program.This is a great opportunity to visit Mt Kailash considered as the centre of the earth and manifestation of Meru.
The very sight of the magnificent peak is a life time experience. Our team comprising of an experienced Tour manager and Sherpas will be there with your team completely.
Apart from Hindus, Jains and Buddhists also consider this place as very sacred. A dip in the pristine water of Manasarovar is said to cleanse the past sins.
Parikrama of Manasarovar and Mount Kailash are the highlights of this program. This is a great opportunity to visit Mt Kailash considered as the centre of the earth and manifestation of Meru.
Arrival in Lucknow move to Nepalgunj. Overnight at Hotel Siddhartha
Fly Nepalgunj - Simikot. Overnight at Hotel Sun Valley Resort/ Similar
Fly Simikot - Hilsa and reach Taklakot in Tibet. Overnight at Hotel Chinese / Hotel Himalaya
Taklakot to Manasarovar. Overnight at Chui Gompa Parmarth Ashram or Similar
Manasarovar exploration and drive to Darchen. Overnight at Hotel Himalaya / Hotel Chinese or Similar
Start Kailash Kora and reach at Derapuk. Overnight at guest house / Hotel Chinese
Second day of Kailash Kora. Derapuk to Zuthulphuk. Overnight at Guest House.
Zuthulphuk to Hilsa. Overnight at Guest House
Fly Hilsa - Simikot - Nepalgunj. Overnight at Hotel
Proceed back to our respective destinations.
Itinerary and schedules are subject to change in event of unfavorable weather condition. Touch Kailash Travels & Tours reserves right to change date or cancel the trip under the circumstances beyond its control.
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made.
3. Upon the confirmation of booking advance payment of Rs.30000 which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition.
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) & passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in itinerary by the Chinese authorities etc.
1. Rs.30,000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
3. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
4. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis.
5. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
6. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem create from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
1. International flight ticket charges.
2. Personal horse for riding (It costs approx. INR. 30,000 for three days).
3. Porter during the parikrama (It costs approx. INR. 15,000 for three days).
4. Bottled soft drinks and beverages (coke, fanta, energy drinks, etc.)
5. Personal expenses, laundry, telephone service etc.
6. Nepal visa fees for NRI’s. Visa splitting charge & transport cost in case of emergency or on early return.
7. Personal medicine, personal travel insurance and insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation.
8. Any extra expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances and natural calamity.
9. Extra hotel night in Kathmandu incase of early return from Tibet.
10. Tips & gratitude’s for staff.
11. Adjustment in Nepal (refund or service) against any unutilized services in Tibet.
The sightseeing was amazing.