The Kailash Yatra is one of the most popular religious tours within the South Asian Region. The Yatra starts with your arrival in the Kathmandu Valley. On the first and the second last day, you will explore the beauty and tradition of the Kathmandu Valley with the visit to the UNESCO world heritage sites. Then, we will fly to the city of Lhasa and Tibetan lifestyles. We will start our drive to Mansarovar then to Darchen, Derapuk and Juthulpuk. Major attractions of this trek are Mt. Kailash, Lake Mansarovar, Lake Rakshas, Yamadwar and Drolma La Pass.
The Kailash Yatra is one of the most popular religious tours within the South Asian Region. The Yatra starts with your arrival in the Kathmandu Valley. You will explore the beauty and tradition of the Kathmandu Valley with the visit to the UNESCO world heritage sites.
Our representatives will pick you up at the airport and guide you to your hotel. in the evening, we will meet up in a small dinner to welcome you and brief you about the tour. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
On your arrival on Tibet, we will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel. Taking it slow the rest of today, you can adjust to the altitude easier and quicker. Remember to drink plenty of water and get plenty of sleep for the long journey ahead.
Upon arrival, our guide and the driver will greet you at the airport and drive to your respective hotel in Lhasa, stay at hotel for adapting to the high altitude, as it’s good if you don’t push yourself harsh and take it easy. Even if you want to walk out, make it light as it’s your first day in Tibet. And make sure that you drink mineral water more than usual. Try to avoid having alcohol on first three nights in Tibet. Your guide will introduce you the tomorrow’s program. Accommodation in St Regis Hotel
Full day sightseeing of Lhasa, in the morning, you can visit the treasure house Potala Palace- the central attraction of whole Lhasa. It is founded in 7th century and since then it had been used as a palace of every successive leaders of Tibet. In the afternoon, your guide will lead you to visit the Sera monastery, which was founded in 1419, in 15th century. It’s the second largest yellow hat lineage monastery in whole Lhasa. If you are hiking enthusiast or don’t show any sign of altitude sickness, ask your guide to lead an hour hiking through the pilgrimage path around the monastery and its worth taking chance. While visiting monastery, you will witness the monks doing philosophical debates in the courtyard. Accommodation in St Regis Hotel.
Fly to Ali and then drive to Manasarovar. Rest. Accommodation in Guest house.
Morning drive around Mansarovar, explore and drive to Darchen in the late afternoon. Accommodation in Hotel Himalaya.
Drive about 7 kilometer to Yamadwor from Darchen. Start walking toward Derapuk. Peoples who have booked horse, Helper they will be together with them. it is about 4/5 hours walking easily.Dirapuk Overnight at Guest house
The hardest and longest walk up and down through the Dolma La Pass to arrive at the village of Juthulpuk. After having an early breakfast, we will head off east to cross the Lha-chu by a bridge and reach the Dolma La village. An hour after that, we will be walking along the valley of JarokDonkhang from where we will be heading towards the Shiva-tsal, where pilgrims are supposed to undergo a symbolic death just to be reborn again after arriving at the top of the Drolma La Pass. Up and up all the way to find a great cubic rock ‘Dolma Do’ that marks the top of the Dolma La Pass. The place got its name from the famous cave of Juthulpuk also known as the miracle cave. Please note: Those who can do Khandasanglo pass they can reach Zuthulpuk via Khandasanglo pass and kuberkund. After completing kora we all gather at zutherpuk and Continue drive to darchen, overnight at Himalaya Hotel
Drive Darchen to Ali early in the morning. We continue our flight to Lhasa. Overnight at Hotel.
We will receive you from Airport and drop off at the Hotel. Rest and shopping if time permits.
We will drop you at the Tribhuwan International Airport concluding the trip.
Itinerary and schedules are subject to change in event of unfavorable weather condition. Touch Kailash Travels & Tours reserves right to change date or cancel the trip under the circumstances beyond its control.
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made.
3. Upon the confirmation of booking advance payment of Rs.30000 which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition.
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) & passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in itinerary by the Chinese authorities etc.
1. Rs.30,000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
3. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
4. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis.
5. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
6. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem create from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
1. International flight ticket charges.
2. Personal horse for riding (It costs approx. INR. 30,000 for three days).
3. Porter during the parikrama (It costs approx. INR. 15,000 for three days).
4. Bottled soft drinks and beverages (coke, fanta, energy drinks, etc.)
5. Personal expenses, laundry, telephone service etc.
6. Nepal visa fees for NRI’s. Visa splitting charge & transport cost in case of emergency or on early return.
7. Personal medicine, personal travel insurance and insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation.
8. Any extra expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances and natural calamity.
9. Extra hotel night in Kathmandu incase of early return from Tibet.
10. Tips & gratitude’s for staff.
11. Adjustment in Nepal (refund or service) against any unutilized services in Tibet.
The sightseeing was amazing.