Kailash Tour via Kerung takes you to the holy land of mount Kailash through the newly opened Nepal-Tibet border of Rasuwagadhi-Kerung. Our team will embark on a journey to take you to worship and hike around the sacred land.
You are not going to miss any essential exercises even in this short outing. Custom work like Puja, Hawan in Manasarovar, ManasarovarParikrama and Kailash Parikrama which are primary exercises are core attraction in this outing.
Our representative will pick you up at the Tribhuvan International Airport and guide you to your hotel. Overnight at hotel. (L,D)
We will visit some famous Hindu Temples of the Kathmandu Valley today. After breakfast, we will visit Pashupatinath, GujeswariShaktipith, and Jalnarayan back to hotel. Briefing at Hotel and you can purchase some essential goods for the Yatra if needed. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
After Breakfast we will fly to Syabrubesi in Chartered helicopters. Upon landing, we will start trip through the black-topped road to get to the newly opened friendship bridge at the Nepal-Tibet border or the Rasuwagadhi-Kerung border. We will arrive at the 1st village of Tibet, Kerung. Overnight at Guesthouse.
The path climbs up and down the passes of Thong La and La Lung before getting us comfortably to the village of Saga. Along the way, we will be able to see Lake Peikutso and the typical yak and sheep grazing technique of the Tibetan people. Overnight at Hotel.
After an early breakfast, we will drive towards the highest fresh Water Lake in the world. The holy lake of Mansarovar lies at an altitude of 4558 meters with greenish-blue color. It is believed that the lake was once a resting place of Lord Vishnu. It is surrounded by Mt. Kailash, Mt. Gurula-Mandala and the Lake Rakshash. Lake Rakshash is thought to be created by the King Ravan which is why the locals think that the water here is poisonous. Complete Parikrama of Mansarovar Lake by vehicle (2 hrs-110 km). Overnight at Guest House
Today, we will get into the colors of religion and explore the holy lake of Mansarovar. We will perform some rituals and then, get going to the village of Darchen. The village is situated right infront of the sacred Mt. Kailash. Overnight at Hotel
We will drive to the small settlement of Tarboche. Tarboche is the starting point of the Kailash Kora. Yamadwar, the gateway of the god of death, is located in Tarboche. From here, we will walk a few hours to arrive at the village of Derapuk situated infront of the north face of Mt. Kailash. Overnight at Guest House
Today is the longest and hardest trek day of the Kailash Kora. We will walk up the highest pass of Dolma La to arrive at the village of Juthulpuk. First, we will be heading to the village of JarokDonkhang. From there, we will hike towards the Shiva-tsal. We will rest here for some time and then, descent steeply to get to the banks of the Lham-chuKhir River. Sometime after that, we will be at the village of Juthulpuk. The place got its name from the famous cave of Juthulpuk or the miracle cave. Along the way, we will be able to view the Buddha’s footprints. Overnight at Guest House.
During the morning, we will be exploring the caves and temples around the Milarepa cave. After breakfast, we will hike some 3-4 hours to complete our Kora and get back to the village of Darchen. We will have lunch there, and drive back to the village of Saga. Overnight at Hotel
We will drive back to the village of Kerung on a comfortable ride, we will cross the immigration and post formalities- we will continue the drive to Ghattekhola. We will have some free time as we descent on a paved path. We will then continue in our chartered helicopter ride to Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Our representative will drop you at the Tribhuwan International Airport for your departure.
Itinerary and schedules are subject to change in event of unfavorable weather condition. Touch Kailash Travels & Tours reserves right to change date or cancel the trip under the circumstances beyond its control.
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made.
3. Upon the confirmation of booking advance payment of Rs.30000 which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition.
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) & passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in itinerary by the Chinese authorities etc.
1. Rs.30,000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
3. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
4. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis.
5. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
6. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem create from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
1. International flight ticket charges.
2. Personal horse for riding (It costs approx. INR. 30,000 for three days).
3. Porter during the parikrama (It costs approx. INR. 15,000 for three days).
4. Bottled soft drinks and beverages (coke, fanta, energy drinks, etc.)
5. Personal expenses, laundry, telephone service etc.
6. Nepal visa fees for NRI’s. Visa splitting charge & transport cost in case of emergency or on early return.
7. Personal medicine, personal travel insurance and insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation.
8. Any extra expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances and natural calamity.
9. Extra hotel night in Kathmandu incase of early return from Tibet.
10. Tips & gratitude’s for staff.
11. Adjustment in Nepal (refund or service) against any unutilized services in Tibet.
The sightseeing was amazing.