Kailash Tour by Land Route from Katmandu is 13 days tour to Holy Mount Kailash and Lake Manasarovar. Trisuliof Nepal is starting point of Kailash visit and can undoubtedly reach from Katmandu following 4 hours drive. We have many settled departure dates and each individual can take profit by joining our Kailash Tour by Land route from Katmandu.
You are not going to miss any essential exercises even in this short outing. Custom work like Puja, Hawan in Manasarovar, ManasarovarParikrama and Kailash Parikrama which are primary exercises are core attraction in this outing.
Biggest and famous Lake Manasarovar 3 days trekking around of mount Kailash by crossing 6714m Dolma La pass Exploration typical life style of nomad peoples and roof of the world.
Biggest and famous Lake Manasarovar 3 days trekking around of mount Kailash by crossing 6714m Dolma La pass Exploration typical life style of nomad peoples and roof of the world
Our representative will pick you up at the Tribhuvan International Airport and guide you to your hotel room. In the evening, you will be having a typical Nepali dinner with a brief about the tour. Overnight at hotel.
We will visit some famous Hindu Temples of the Kathmandu Valley today. After breakfast, we will visit Pashupatinath, GujeswariShaktipith, and Jalnarayan back to hotel. Briefing at Hotel and you can purchase some essential goods for the Yatra if needed. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Today after breakfast we will drive to Syabrubesi via TrishuliNuwakot. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast, we will get on a Tourist Bus and start our drive through the black-topped road to get to the newly opened friendship bridge at the Nepal-Tibet border. We will arrive at the 1st village of Tibet, Kerung in about 2 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse
We will drive through the high hills on a comfortable black-topped road to get to the village of Saga. The path climbs up and down the passes of Thong La and La Lung before getting us comfortably to the village of Saga. Along the way, we will be able to see Lake Peikutso and the typical yak and sheep grazing technique of the Tibetan people.As the tour goes through the highest pass of the world at 5600 meters, we will need a day to get accustomed to the high altitude of the region which is why we will be staying in the same village today. We will spend the entire day with short hikes around the village. Overnight at Guest house
After an early breakfast, we will drive towards the highest fresh Water Lake in the world. The holy lake of Manasarovar lies at an altitude of 4558 meters with greenish-blue colour. It is believed that the lake was once a resting place of Lord Vishnu. It is surrounded by Mt. Kailash, Mt. Gurula-Mandala and the Lake Rakshas. Lake Rakshas is thought to be created by the evil King Ravan which is why the locals think that the water here is poisonous. Overnight at Guesthouse
Today, we will get into the colours of religion and explore the holy lake of Manasarovar. We will perform some rituals and then, get going to the village of Darchen. Along the way, we will be able to take a peek at the holy Mt. Kailash. Darchen was previously known as Lhara. The village is situated right in front of the sacred Mt. Kailash. Overnight at Hotel.
We will drive to the small settlement of Tarboche. Tarboche is the starting point of the Kailash Kora. Yamadwar, the gateway of the god of death, is located in Tarboche. From here, we will walk a few hours to arrive at the village of Derapuk situated in front of the north face of Mt. Kailash. Today, we will be able to see the beautiful views of the Gurla-Mandala, Ape, Kamet and other high peaks. Overnight at Derapuk
Today is the longest and hardest trek day of the Kailash Kora. We will walk up the highest pass of Dolma La to arrive at the village of Zuthulpuk. First, we will be heading to the village of Jarok Don hang. From there, \ we will hike towards the Shiva-tsal. In Shiva-tsal, people are thought to undergo a symbolic death just for a rebirth again. We will rest here for some time and then, descent steeply to get to the banks of the Lham-chuKhir River. We will follow the river and get to the KhandoSangam La facing the eastern side of Mt. Kailash. Sometime after that, we will be at the village of Zuthulpuk. The place got its name from the famous cave of Zuthulpuk or the miracle cave. Along the way, we will be able to view the Buddha’s footprints. Overnight at Zuthulpuk.
During the morning, we will be exploring the caves and temples around the Milarepa cave. After breakfast, we will hike some 3-4 hours to complete our Kora and get back to the village of Darchen. Overnight at Darchen
Early morning, we proceed to Asthapad. Trek from Asthapad to Saptarishi cave and continue to Nandi Hill parikrama. Continue back to Asthapad by night and continue by driving back to Darchen. Overnight at hotel in Darchen.
We conclude the Kailash darshan and drive back to Saga. After 7 hours of driving on paved roads, we arrive at the village of Saga. Overnight at guesthouse.
We will drive back to the village of Kerung on a comfortable ride. Today, we will cross the Nepal-Tibet border and get back to the capital city, Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Our representative will drop you at the Tribhuwan International Airport for your departure.
Itinerary and schedules are subject to change in event of unfavorable weather condition. Touch Kailash Travels & Tours reserves right to change date or cancel the trip under the circumstances beyond its control.
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made.
3. Upon the confirmation of booking advance payment of Rs.30000 which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition.
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) & passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in itinerary by the Chinese authorities etc.
1. Rs.30,000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
3. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
4. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis.
5. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
6. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem create from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
1. International flight ticket charges.
2. Personal horse for riding (It costs approx. INR. 30,000 for three days).
3. Porter during the parikrama (It costs approx. INR. 15,000 for three days).
4. Bottled soft drinks and beverages (coke, fanta, energy drinks, etc.)
5. Personal expenses, laundry, telephone service etc.
6. Nepal visa fees for NRI’s. Visa splitting charge & transport cost in case of emergency or on early return.
7. Personal medicine, personal travel insurance and insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation.
8. Any extra expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances and natural calamity.
9. Extra hotel night in Kathmandu incase of early return from Tibet.
10. Tips & gratitude’s for staff.
11. Adjustment in Nepal (refund or service) against any unutilized services in Tibet.
The sightseeing was amazing.