The most awaited Adventure of your life is here. A Nine days tour in Nepal will furnish you with the best moments of your life to cherish.
Experience the ultimate thrill and adventure of Bungee Jumping in Nepal & some breathtaking river rafting experiences in powerful rapids and whirlpools of the river.
The Elephant Back Safari at Chitwan National Park is something you cannot afford to miss. The Tharu museum, jungle walk is a must see here !
You will have a feeling that you are in midst of nature when you witness the stunning sunrise at Pokhara and the beautiful snow capped mountains at this place.
Your excitement doesn't end here, experience life in the air in paragliding experience is something you cannot afford to miss. Soaring along with the birds, snow capped mountains and pristine lakes is indeed a great experience.
If you are an avid biker, or if the sport interests you, this is the best opportunity to take the bike and go biking at Pokhara to experience the beautiful lake city by yourself.
Adventure tour covering river rafting, wildlife adventure, mountain expedition, mountain biking to suit adventure enthusiasts.
Arrival in Kathmandu and check-in to hotel.
Drive to arnika highway for Bungee jumping.
Drive to Chitwan-Rafting on the way.
Chitwan National Park Exploration
Chitwan Sightseeing, Boating and Drive to Pokhara
Pokhara Sunrise and Paragliding + Zipflyer
Mountain Biking/Hiking in the hills of Pokhara
Drive back to kathmandu
Itinerary and schedules are subject to change in event of unfavorable weather condition. Touch Kailash Travels & Tours reserves right to change date or cancel the trip under the circumstances beyond its control.
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made.
3. Upon the confirmation of booking advance payment of Rs.30000 which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition.
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) & passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in itinerary by the Chinese authorities etc.
1. Rs.30,000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
3. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
4. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis.
5. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
6. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem create from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
1. International flight ticket charges.
2. Personal horse for riding (It costs approx. INR. 30,000 for three days).
3. Porter during the parikrama (It costs approx. INR. 15,000 for three days).
4. Bottled soft drinks and beverages (coke, fanta, energy drinks, etc.)
5. Personal expenses, laundry, telephone service etc.
6. Nepal visa fees for NRI’s. Visa splitting charge & transport cost in case of emergency or on early return.
7. Personal medicine, personal travel insurance and insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation.
8. Any extra expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances and natural calamity.
9. Extra hotel night in Kathmandu incase of early return from Tibet.
10. Tips & gratitude’s for staff.
11. Adjustment in Nepal (refund or service) against any unutilized services in Tibet.
The sightseeing was amazing.